Saturday

Love Quotes


We never know what life holds for us. Therefore it's important to make sure that we express what is in our hearts to those we care about, and never live with the statement, "I should have said". Expressing love and gratitude puts the "Law of Attraction" into gear, and you'll get back what you put out.

There are so many Love poems that I've done. I even written marriage proposals in calligraphy. I'm happy to report that every proposals was accepted with a happy YES answer. I've also written many personalized poems that some talented and caring person had written for their loved one. The sentiment is more important than being a Shakespeare, I can assure you.

Sit down and think about what that person means to you; how they have enriched your life and brought you joy. Let them know. If you don't want to have it written in Beautiful Calligraphy, write it yourself. Say those words, and open your heart.

BTW, for those of you who may not realize it, I am also a counselor and teach "heartfelt stress relief". I can assure you that while you are writing those words, you are giving yourself a big dose of stress relief, and making your body healthier!

So expressing love is important for both our emotional and physical health. Say those words, feel the love, be happy and healthy!