Sunday

Calligraphy Thirty Year Wedding Anniversary Gift

Calligraphy is such a romantic and unique gift for wedding anniversaries. The traditional 1st year anniversary gift is paper, which can be money; but calligraphy will last a lot longer.
I have just completed a thirty year anniversary gift that a wonderful husband commissioned for his wife. I took out their last names because I didn't want to spoil the surprise just in case you know the couple! (what is the possibility of that? - but, you never know!).

I also love doing marriage proposals. As a woman I think that it is such a romantic idea, especially when the man has written the poem, or finds just the right quote and decoration that is meaningful to them both. I've done 6 proposals, and heard back from the Groom to be: 6 out of 6 Yes!


I just love the private code and symbols he wanted in this piece. The horses running towards each other really add to the piece.  It's really fun conspiring and collaborating with my clients to come up with the perfect surprise gift!  Give it a try - be creative with me.  You'll be glad you did!