Friday

Calligraphy Wedding Vows Completed

I do calligraphy personalized art gifts mostly for happy occasions: weddings, anniversary gifts, birthday and other occasions. However, on occasion I do write a memorial, and that can be sad.

Satisfied clients who write back to me when they open their package are among my highest rewards. I can feel myself smiling upon reading the lovely, heartfelt notes. I feel like I'm part of the happiness of the occasion; and maybe I'm building "good karma"!

I was so pleased to get this happy email this morning:
Hi Lianda, I just got the piece and am thrilled with it!  Thanks so much!!


Here's the completed calligraphy piece where you saw the layout in the previous post. I hope you like it!

The design was inspired by the couple's wedding invitation and theme. Although the birds weren't in the original invitation, they are both bird watchers, and Whitney asked to add them to the piece. I think it worked out nicely. Custom calligraphy and artwork can make the piece original and special just for you. 

December is coming up quickly! Don't be late ordering your Christmas and Hanukah gifts!