Wednesday

Mother's Day Quotes



If you are fortunate to still have your mother alive, and lucky enough to have a good relationship, you may be thinking about Mother's Day coming up.
Realize that we don't need a holiday to express love and thanks to the people around us. In fact, it's best to say our feelings now, and as often as possible. Don't wait, because there are no guarantees in life. You don't want to ever think to yourself: "I should have said" and now it's too late.
I am thankful every day since my mother died last July, that nothing was left unsaid. I have no regrets about the things I wanted to say, but didn't.

A reminder in the way of Words To Live By, can be those words that are in your heart written in beautiful calligraphy. They will always we there and can fill the gap in between the times you speak with your mom.

Here's the quote I've just done. I hope you are fortunate enough so that this applies to your relationship with your mother.
To My Mother:
You’ve always been my greatest supporter throughout my life; the woman I look up to. You’ve taught me the important things in life by living the example. You’ve taught me to love myself as well as others, to trust and be true to myself. You’ve encouraged me through hard times, and celebrated with me in the good times.
Although life brings constant change, your love has always been the constant presence that I know will always be there, unchanging.
I’ll never be able to fully thank you enough for all you’ve done for me. I hope you know how grateful I am that you’re my mom.
I really love you –



By the way, I can calligraph this quote for you and personalize it with your name and even include a photo of you and your mother. The sentiment may be applicable for those of you who would like to use it instead for a Father's Day gift instead. I can also substitute the artwork in the example with other images, such as a heart. After all, this is custom Beautiful Calligraphy, Words to Live By - for you and those you love.